Uniqruit is now seeking to recruit an ambitious Investment Controller to the leading Nordic private equity real estate company NREP.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to work in a highly professional investment and real estate environment. This is an important role in strengthening the Nordic group controlling team. You will focus on many aspects of controlling, including budgeting & forecasting, quarterly closing and financial reporting. You will work close to Investment Managers and Asset Managers as the Finance responsible for a portfolio of NREP investments. You will report to Head of Group Control in Copenhagen. The position is placed at NREP's beautiful office in central Stockholm.
- Owner of all finance related tasks for a portfolio of real estate investments from acquisition phase over holding phase to divestment phase (daily accounting is outsourced)
- Preparation of year end accounts and tax returns together with Outsourcing Provider
- Financial Controlling of quarterly and annual reporting according to local GAAPs and IFRS
- Communicate and interact with the Investment and Asset Managers as well as responding to ad hoc reporting requests
- Support a culture of continuous improvement to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and service scope of the Group Controlling team
- Min. 5-10 years of relevant experience, ideally from Real Estate or Private Equity
- Experience from similar financial-, business- and/or cost controlling work, international environment is a plus
- Excellent Swedish GAAP knowledge and good understanding of IFRS
- Great Excel skills. Experience working with BI-tools and data warehouses is meriting.
- You are a true team player, possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish, oral and written.
As a person we believe that you like to take responsibility and enjoy working in an open, dynamic and changing environment. To succeed in our culture, we believe that you possess great interpersonal skills and a drive to continuously improve and sharpen your work.
Send your CV application today! In this recruitment NREP is working with the recruitment agency www.uniqruit.com . For more details please contact Mikael Schmidt at email@example.com or by phone 0760-222191.
At home in the Nordics, NREP is an integrated real estate product innovator, developer, investor and operator that seeks to make real estate better. We take a multi-stakeholder approach and leverage our multidisciplinary team to develop real estate and real estate anchored businesses that create long-term value for tenants, investors and the wider communities in which we invest. NREP has over 300 dedicated professionals of whom more than 150 are transaction or asset management professionals.
A key distinctive feature of the firm is the strength and depth of the local teams; built on the premise that a fully local approach is required to identify and best exploit the various opportunities that are present across the Nordic region. NREP has maintained an office in each of its core markets in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway. Since its inception, NREP has raised 14 funds and executed over 300 transactions acquisitions and developments in the Nordic region, of which 125+ have been exited. NREP currently have assets under management of +€ 5 billion. In May 2020 Novo Holdings joined the company as the largest single investor.
It is important to NREP to create real estate that enriches peoples’ lives. They combine a long-term holistic approach with customer focus to provide better real estate offerings to people of all ages and to create healthy sustainable communities.
Learn more about NREP’s business and products on the website: www.nrep.com