Uniqruit is now seeking an Investment Banking Associate Director to a leading Nordic Investment Bank. The Investment Banking division is responsible in raising funds in the capital markets, transaction advisory within Debt Capital Market and M&A as well as providing strategic advisory other types of financial transactions in coordination with the Institutional Banking team. As an Associate Director you will lead projects, formulating investment strategies and raising capital for clients. You will also coordinate and support analysts and act as a strategic advisor to clients by formulating investment strategies and raising capital for clients.
- Lead transactions, including project coordination of analysts and product teams as well as other advisers and stakeholders in the transactions regarding both execution and marketing
- Planning and leading preparation of presentation books, management presentations, board materials, IM’s, and other presentation materials for use in transactions or strategic client dialogue
- Responsible for organizing and analyze sophisticated financial data used in client proposals and strategic plans
- Build complex financial models for valuation purposes
- Leading client negotiations, Q&A process and management interviews
- 2-5 years of relevant transaction experience
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- You can demonstrate high-level analytical skills and financial modelling experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines
- Fluency in English and Swedish is required
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
This is a silent mission from one of Uniqruits clients. Send you application as soon as possible, your application will be reviewed and treated in short.