Nasdaq Clearing is looking for a Senior Operational Risk Specialist to the Nasdaq Clearing CRO function. CRO function is primarily responsible for controlling and overseeing that Nasdaq Clearing operates in accordance with the applicable risk management framework to ensure prudent and effective management of financial, operational, strategic & business and legal & regulatory risks associated with Nasdaq Clearing’s activities.
Nasdaq Clearing handles the clearing of three different Clearing Services, focusing primarily on Equity derivatives, Fixed Income and repositories and Commodity Derivatives.
As the Senior Operational Risk specialist, you will be a part of the second line risk function. The position is based at the lovely Stockholm office and you will report to the Head of Risk Monitoring and Control.
In this role, you will focus on the development and implementation of Nasdaq Clearing’s framework regarding operational risk and other significant non-financial risks. In this role, you will:
- Identify the operational and other non-financial risks throughout the organization.
- Develop a framework and facilitate for yearly risk assessments on all teams within Nasdaq Clearing.
- Monitor, collect, analyze and report information on incidents to senior management and work with business continuity management.
- Prepare risk reporting materials to all stakeholders, including senior management and the board.
- Supporting business units in developing and applying IT, outsourcing, and cloud risk frameworks.
- Continue to build and improve the risk culture and operational risk framework and awareness about operational risks driving it forward within the organization.
- Use your subject matter expertise to advise senior leaders on executing their risk management responsibilities.
- Master of Science in Finance, Legal or engineering from a top University or similar education
- Solid work experience in operational risk ideally from a bank or financial services institution
- Proven knowledge of operational risk procedures
- Excellent communication skills in English as you will be interacting with multiple stakeholders and documenting new and existing policies and preparing reports to senior management.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Highly analytical and have an inquisitive mindset.
- Able to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
Does this sound like you? As the selection process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Come as you are Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
In this recruitment Nasdaq is cooperating with the specialized recruitment agency Uniqruit. If you have any questions contact Tobias Danielsson responsible recruitment consultant 0721-864773. www.uniqruit.com