Uniqruit are now seeking to recruit a Business Controller to Däckia to work and support the Sales and Marketing team and the Senior Management team at Däckia.
In the role as Business Controller, you will work closely with the organization, which requires both a theoretical and analytical business understanding within sales and finance, and an operational hands-on affiliation with our nationwide tire service workshops, their workshop managers, and the Regional Managers; hence, to be successful in the job, you rely on communicating to and involving and engaging multiple stakeholders in different areas of the company. Since Däckia is part of the international Pirelli Group, your English skills need to be business finance proficient.
You report to the Sales and Marketing Manager at Däckia. Business travel is limited. The position is located at the headquarter in Kista Science Towers, but remote work is allowed.
- Responsible for the budget and forecast process, including top-down and bottom-up coordination.
- Work close to the business and support the management of our Däckia stores in different regions.
- Be a business partner and act as a liaison between sales, regional managers and finance.
- Support Managing Director, sales and regions by creation of and follow-up on various continuous, periodical and ad-hoc reports.
- Develop and monitor analysis of Däckia’s KPIs, including, but not limited to, sales volumes and net sales by product type and brands.
- Pro-actively provide the organization with feedback, analyze and improvement suggestions of service turnovers and contribution margins.
- Implement and follow-up of customer and supplier bonus reservation schemes and coordinate with finance for approval.
- Analyze business data and identify improvement areas, opportunities, and threats.
- University degree; BS or MS in Economics or Finance or MBA or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 -10 years of relevant working as a business controller.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Data warehouse and database know-how.
- Strong communication and relationship skills.
- Stress-resilient and ability to work against short deadlines and under pressure.
- Fluency in Swedish and English.
Founded in 1872 and listed on the Milan Stock Exchange since 1922, Pirelli is distinguished by its long industrial tradition, which has always combined a capacity for innovation with product quality and a strong brand. The Nordic company focuses on sales in the Nordic market.
Däckia AB www.dackia.se has been owned by Pirelli since June 2012. The last few years have been characterized by stable profitability. The main success factors are dedicated and knowledgeable employees and partners. In 2020, Däckia had a turnover of 744 MSEK and employed around 300. During peak seasons, Däckia has 500 employees. From May 2020, Pirelli and Däckia work in an integrated operation in Kista Science Tower.
In this recruitment Däckia cooperates with specialist recruitment firm Uniqruit. For more information contact Tobias Danielsson, responsible recruiter at Uniqruit, at 0721-864773 or www.uniqruit.com. To apply for the position, please click on the link and send in your CV as soon as possible. Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis.