Uniqruit is now seeking to recruit a highly professional and motivated candidate, to our client: A leading Nordic Real Estate Advisor with the strongest property deal team in the Nordic region. Our client advises Real Estate owners, buyers and sellers in Property Transactions, Corporate Finance, Research and Strategic Advisory.
We are recruiting a team member to the Origination & Research-team - focusing on creating the sharpest pitch books and investment material for professional investors. You will be part of a high-energy and team-focused environment, working and learning together with other skilled Real Estate advisory professionals. The position is based at the company office in central Stockholm.
- Origination of property and capital markets mandates by producing pitch material and valuation models
- Perform strategic advisory e.g., real estate allocation strategy, re-structuring or diversification of portfolio
- In depth market and asset analysis by compiling market research, financial modelling, valuation and risk analysis
- Active part in identifying and evaluating potential deals and prospects such as sellers, purchasers and targets
- Other duties as assigned e.g., assist other local offices
- M.Sc. Degree in Finance, Engineering, or related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience from Management Consulting, Investment Banking or related professional advisory experience
- You are structured, team-oriented and possess strong time management skills to prioritize workload
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills; able to communicate ideas and concepts flawlessly
- Very comfortable in Excel and sharp presentation skills in PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and Swedish, oral and written
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills
Ready to win mandates together with the sharpest team in the Nordics? Send your CV today, at latest 2021-06-27. For more information about the role or our client, please contact Mikael Schmidt at email@example.com or 076-022 21 91
About our client
Our client is a leading financial adviser for property related transactions in the Nordic region. By combining financial expertise with in-depth knowledge of the property market, our client has advised on a sizeable share of the largest and most complex property transactions in the Nordics.