Uniqruit is now seeking to recruit a Business Analyst to strengthen the analytics team at Brocc. Brocc is a Swedish consumer lender that was launched in 2016. Brocc is registered as a payment institution with a permit from the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (FI) to broker credits and execute payments. Since 2021, the Brocc group includes GCC Capital AB, an authorized credit market institute that offers unsecured consumer loans and saving accounts in Sweden and Finland. Total group loan balance is approx. SEK 1,5bn with current run rate of ca. SEK 100m in revenue. We are about 30 employees in total working in the central heart of Stockholm and in Helsinki.
Brocc strives to improve our customers lives by delivering financial services at a fair price and unrivaled user experience. This is achieved by creating one seamless digital experience for all uses of a consumer credits through one single application - transforming the commodity-like loans offered in today’s market into value added financial services. We invest in our customers because we believe in a long-term relationship.
This position is located at Brocc headquarter in Stockholm City and reports to the Head of Analytics. The Analytics team consist today of three persons.
- You will participate in the digitalization and automation of critical business events into a reporting and monitoring framework.
- You will perform strategic analysis and provide insights to help realize the business objective by own initiative as well as upon request from stakeholder
- The position will work closely with IT as well as with stakeholders from e.g., Finance, Credit, Marketing and Operations combining strong technical skills with a strong business acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Support in the development of automating the reporting and monitoring framework and bridging the gap between IT and business stakeholders analyzing processes as well as strategies from several different data sources.
- Assist in the development of the Data Warehouse and to identify variables and requirements on data from a business user perspective.
At Brocc, you will interact and team up with a number of ambitious and driven high performers who have a visionary mindset and are passionate to deliver on Brocc’s vision. To fit in and fully enjoy your employment, you are inspired by working in an organized but fast pace through several workstreams with different team members depending on the project. To succeed in this role, you are well-organized and structured, make sound priorities, are self-driven and have great cooperation and communication skills. Foremost, you thrive in an evolving environment and highly motivated to grow as an individual within the team.
- University degree or similar in a numerical subject. At least 3 years work experience within the financial industry working with large amounts of data.
- Strong technical skills and experience of working through various platforms and interfaces is required in order to process and report on tasks and data, preferably being familiar with Microsoft office, AWS Redshift, Datagrip or any other SQL workbench.
- A strong understanding and experience of working with databases and Data warehouses is required.
- Capable of extracting, accumulating, cleaning and modifying data from different sources and unordered data sets to drive structure and provide insights for reporting.
- Experience of automating reporting and monitoring via BI Tools such as Power BI, Qlik Sense, Tableau or AWS QuickSight. Advanced user of SQL is required, and experience of other programming languages is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills combined with excellent communications skills is required. Full professional proficiency in English is required.
In this recruitment Brocc is working with the specialized recruitment firm Uniqruit and all application will be send to Tobias Danielsson responsible recruitment consultant at Uniqruit. To apply please click on the application button. www.uniqruit.com