We are now looking for a high-performing Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading financial advisor in the Nordic real estate market with a renowned Capital Markets and Financing expertise.
As an Analyst, you will work closely with the firm’s senior professionals in originating, pricing, and executing the largest property and capital market transactions on the Nordic real estate market. You will also perform real estate-related Analysis, Strategy / Corporate Finance assignments.
You will be part of a strong team that over the past ten years has won about 40% of the transaction assignments in Sweden that have exceeded SEK 2Bn. Nordanö consists of 45 professionals with offices in Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen, and Oslo. The Analyst role is based in the Stockholm office.
A challenging and varying role where you, together with colleagues and clients, will drive the development of the Nordic real estate market by creating transaction opportunities.
- Production of sharp presentation materials and pitches for potential clients
- Perform financial analyzes and valuation of properties, portfolios, and companies
- Identify and evaluate potential transaction opportunities as well as potential buyers and sellers in the real estate market
- Analyze macro trends, submarkets, segments, and compile market presentations
- Perform Real Estate-related strategy and Corporate Finance assignments such as M&A, IPOs, buy-outs, capital raising, etc.
- Constantly keep up to date with the real estate market - its trends and players
- Actively participate in networking with industry colleagues and potential clients
- Bachelor and / or Master’s degree in Engineering, Business, Economics and / or Law
- 0-2 years’ experience from Management Consulting, M&A, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Real Estate, or other relevant background
- Flawless presentation and storytelling skills with the ability to convince you audience
- High analytical capacity with the ability to break down and structure large amounts of data
- You are very thorough and structured with good prioritization skills
- You get energy from a high business pace and are used to working towards tight deadlines
- High professional level in both English and Swedish, speech and writing
- Great skills in PowerPoint, Excel and of course a strong interest for real estate and capital markets
Sounds like you? Apply with your CV today. In this recruitment, Nordanö partners up with Uniqruit. For questions about the position or Nordanö, please contact responsible recruitment consultant Mikael Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1992 (under the name Leimdörfer) and is a leading financial advisor in real estate-related transactions in the Nordic region. Since 2016, Nordanö has been an advisor in transactions with an underlying property value of more than SEK 150 billion. Nordanö has been named "Strongest Brand Nordic Brokers" according to the European Real Estate Brand Award two years in a row (2021 and 2020). Nordanö is completely independent and is wholly owned by active partners.
Nordanö offers you a unique opportunity to work with both Swedish and international clients in a business-oriented environment with high transaction intensity. You get the opportunity to work with the industry's leading financial adviser, at a well-established company with a long history. You will have a central role in a small team where the time from idea to decision goes fast. The learning curve is steep and there are good opportunities to grow within the company.
Nordanö encourages business acumen and its own initiatives, and for the right person, this means rapid career development with the possibility of equity partnership. You will also have ongoing collaboration with colleagues in Norway, Finland and Denmark and may be offered the opportunity to exchange to one of the other Nordic offices.
You will work at Nordanö's modern office on Jakobsgatan 6 in central Stockholm.