Uniqruit is now seeking to recruit an ambitious Development Project Controller to the leading Nordic private equity real estate company NREP.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to work in a highly professional environment. You will be an integral part of establishing and developing the Group Finance function and report to Head of Development Project Controlling located in Copenhagen. Your primary focus will be to actively partner with development project leaders and other relevant stakeholders. You will monitor all financial matters and provide rigorous support of critical decision-making in the execution of development projects. The position is placed at NREP's beautiful office in central Stockholm.
- Partner with project leads to assess the completeness of project design packages with focus on cost & finance elements
- Evaluate cost and schedule elements across all areas in the project development including collaboration with third-party providers & contracting parties
- Ensure that overall project portfolio reporting is executed on time and shared with all relevant project leads and stakeholders.
- Monitor & ensure that project control plans and related reporting for cost and schedule elements are implemented during the execution phase
- Support a culture of continuous improvement to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and service scope of the Group Development Controlling-team
- University degree within a relevant field
- +3 years of relevant work experience, ideally from Real Estate, Construction or Consulting
- Experience from project controlling including cost and scheduling
- Deep understanding of construction projects and flair of the financials related
- Experience working in an international group setting, overseeing activities in different countries
- You are a true team player, possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish, oral and written. Knowledge of Danish and/or Finnish would be beneficial
As a person we believe that you like to take responsibility and enjoy working in an open, dynamic and changing environment. To succeed in our culture, we believe that you possess great interpersonal skills and a drive to continuously improve and sharpen your work.
In this recruitment NREP is cooperating with Uniqruit. Apply with your CV, interviews are held on a rolling schedule. For questions about the role or NREP, please contact responsible recruiter Mikael Schmidt (Mikael.firstname.lastname@example.org)
NREP is a real estate company with the vision of making real estate better. We take a multi-stakeholder approach and utilize a wide range of disciplines to develop real estate and services that create long-term value for tenants, investors, and the wider communities. We strongly believe in the strength of operating and building a presence locally in the markets we invest in.
Since our inception in 2005, we have raised 13 funds and executed more than 300 property transactions and developments in the Nordic region.
NREP is a purpose-driven company with a strong culture, shared values, and talented people. We remain a group of proud entrepreneurs and continue to be committed to innovating and challenging status quo which we believe has been a key to our success. We employ more than 400 people in 8 offices in Europe. NREP holds office in each of its core markets in Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, and latest expand the organization into Northern Europe after making its first investments in Poland.
NREP is controlled and fully owned by the team of partners with backgrounds from top-tier real estate firms, management consultancies, and investment banks. In May 2020 Novo Holdings joined the company as the largest single investor. Since the first fund, NREP has with each new fund gradually earned the trust of a growing number of institutional investors around the world. These investors include some of the world’s largest and most demanding pension schemes, insurance companies and wealth managers.
NREP prides itself on its ambitious, experienced, and talented people, who have accomplishments that truly stand out in the industry. They are proud of the entrepreneurial environment, their shared values, and the strong commitment to each other. Together NREP dares to innovate and challenge the status quo, which has been a key to their success.
Learn more about NREP’s business and products on the website: nrep.com