Uniqruit are now seeking to recruit a Senior Cash Manager to a global company with subsidiaries around the world. The position is located at the headquarter in Stockholm city and is a part of the Group Treasury function.
This position plays an instrumental part of our clients Treasury function. The Treasury function is responsible for the global cash management and settlement of financial transactions. The Treasury function aims to efficiently distribute our clients funding and cash flows, through implementing an efficient banking infrastructure.
In this exciting and senior position, you will work with:
- Cash and liquidity strategy and management for the group as they enter new markets
- Banking strategy and account set-up for new and existing markets
- Integration of acquired or merged companies into the cash and liquidity management at our client
- Manage and improve the intercompany funding set-up for between 50 legal entities located in 24 countries across four continents.
- Drive and participate in projects around adding newly acquired entities to the funding set-up.
- Participate in enhancement and development projects of the Treasury System (FIS Quantum) along with system engineers
- University degree within finance, engineering or economics and have a strong interest in the financial markets and how they work.
- Minimum 5 – 15 years of work experience within cash management from a corporate treasury, global bank or treasury consultant within an international company.
- Experience in project management and working with cash pool management
- Experience from working with treasury systems, preferable in Treasury System (FIS Quantum) and good knowledge in Excel.
In this recruitment we cooperate with the recruitment firm Uniqruit. Send in your application and CV in English to Tobias Danielsson responsible recruitment consultant at Uniqruit, to apply click on the apply bottom. If you have any question, please contact Tobias Danielsson at 0721864773. www.uniqruit.com