Uniqruit is now seeking to recruit a driven Corporate Finance professional to our client JLL and its Capital Markets team in Stockholm (Sweden). JLL is a leading global real estate advisory firm with a leading track-record and reputation in the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to participate in the future success and high growth potential of JLL’s Corporate Finance advisory and platform. In this role you will take on a project leading role in Corporate Finance-transactions: interact with investors and clients as project leader, analyze and package corporate finance opportunities, performing financial modelling, preparing presentation and sales material.
You will be part of a high-energy and team-focused environment, working and learning together with other skilled real estate transaction professionals. The position is based at JLL’s Swedish office in central Stockholm.
- Explore and execute on potential business opportunities such as M&A’s, buy-outs and capital raisings relating to both listed and private companies
- Work with financial analysis to model synergies, key ratio impact and shareholder value potential of identified opportunities
- Manage production of investment advisory packages such as pitch books and investment memorandum documents
- Manage projects in a client facing role with support from senior team members
- Engage with clients in meetings and presentations together with colleagues in the Capital Markets, Debt Advisory and Research teams – on both the local and international level
- Learn and grow your professional network, in Sweden and abroad, while contributing to the success of JLL
- BSc/MSc Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Engineering, or related discipline
- +4 years of experience from Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, or similar
- Firm knowledge and comfortable in financial statement analysis
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including the use of tools like Excel
- Aptitude for communication, proficiency in presenting ideas and concepts and the ability to listen and learn
- Team-oriented person that thrives on learning and growing in a fast-paced and international environment together with equally motivated colleagues
- Skilled in connecting and interfacing with clients and contacts at all levels, often across business lines and country borders
- Strong drive to develop in a role and career within a company with the purpose to be a part of shaping the future of real estate together with our clients.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, spoken and written
Apply as soon as possible with your CV – deadline 8/5-2022. In this recruitment JLL is working with the recruitment agency www.uniqruit.com. For more details about the position please contact Mikael at Mikael.email@example.com or by phone 0760-222191.