About our client:
Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications. Hexagon (listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, www.hexagon.com) has approximately 22,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 4.3bn EUR.
The centralized Treasury Department within Hexagon is responsible for managing financial risks and provide internal bank services to subsidiaries globally.
We are now seeking to recruit a Treasury Manager to the head quarter in Stockholm, the position will report to the Group Treasurer.
- Execute transactions in the foreign exchange and interest rate markets
- Managing the commercial paper program and medium term note program (MTN)
- Managing the monthly payment netting
- Cash management and cash forecasting
- Reporting and accounting of transactions in the treasury system TWIN
- Significant contact with international banks and subsidiaries
- Administrative tasks within Treasury Department
- Contribution to ad-hoc projects within treasury and finance
- A Masters degree in finance and/or business administration with 2-5 years of experience within corporate treasury, bank or consultancy company with focus on treasury
- A high degree of accuracy with attention to detail is essential
- Strong analytical and social skills and a good feeling for numbers
- Ability to meet the challenges of a demanding and changing environment
- Fluency in Swedish and English
Would you like to be a part of this successful organization? Please send your application and CV as soon as possible but no later than 17th of August. To apply for the position please click on the apply button. In this recruitment Hexagon is cooperate with the specialized recruitment agency Uniqruit.
If you have heard no response within a month, please assume that we have chosen another candidate.