Uniqruit is now recruiting a Business Controller / Planner to Sweden's fastest growing eyewear company: Chimi Eyewear. In a short time, Chimi has gone from a Swedish Eyewear start-up to a global scale-up as a life style brand with sunglasses, optics and a newly launched apparel collection.
With high growth and continued high ambitions (global expansion), we are now looking to strenghten the product organization with an entirely new role as Business Controller / Planner. You will have a commercial driven role as the link between the product & design team and the operations & supply team. Your focus will be in the heart of the business - driving and enhancing the planning process of Chimis global assortment. You will also support the product team and COO to track and follow-up on long term goals. The role reports directly to Chimis COO. The position is based at Chimi HQ in central Stockholm.
- Develop and drive the planning of the global assortment for all sales channels (ecom+retail+wholesale)
- Partner up and support the product team to build a profitable assortment focusing on the right assortment mix, buying volumes, in-prices, price strategy and margins.
- Develop planning-tools & processes and set the overall sourcing plan to match forecasts and optimize selling, stock-levels & profitability.
- Analyze and track key KPI’s, as well as deviations, to ensure they are in line with our vision and long term goals.
- Constantly analyse sales, market tendencies and customer behaviours – and proactively suggest & drive actions to improve our offer, customer satisfaction, sales & profitability
- Strong academic background, preferably finance or engineering
- +2 years of experience as Business Controller, Planner or Analyst from a product and/or retail company
- Great analytical skills with the ability to turn analysis into actions
- Very good knowledge of Excel and working with large amounts of data
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English, verbal and written
- You are an engaging team-player who take responsibility for your own work
- Motivated to grow and take on challenges in a very fast-moving scale-up setting
- Previous experience from e-commerce is a plus
Sounds like you? Apply with your CV today! Interviews are held on a rolling schedule. In this recruitment Chimi is cooperating with the recruitment agency Uniqruit. All questions regarding the role and the recruitment process is answered by responsible recruiter Mikael Schmidt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chimi is a Stockholm-based eyewear brand founded in 2016. In addition to the core collection, Chimi has several collaborations with companies and people who inspire, add something new or unexpected for Chimi as a brand. Today, Chimi consists of more than 60 people working with everything from design, marketing, e-commerce, retail, wholesale and operations. Chimi has continued a high growth rate, launched optical glasses 2021 and its first apparel collection in 2022.
CHIMI is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. This is the chance to be a part of a company in the midst of its growth.