Uniqruit is seeking to recruit a Senior Quantitative Risk Analyst to Nasdaq Clearing to join the dynamic, technology-driven and highly productive Risk Modelling team at Nasdaq’s Stockholm office.
At Nasdaq, you will work for a global tech leader that empowers businesses and investors to succeed, whilst safeguarding the financial stability in the markets we operate.
We strive to challenge the status quo to exceed the collective goals of our teams, company, and customers. A strong inner drive and adaptability are therefore crucial to succeed at Nasdaq.
Nasdaq Clearing is a multi-asset derivatives clearinghouse covering commodity, equity, and fixed income products. You will be a part of the Risk Modelling team consisting of quantitative analysts, software developers and data scientists.
This position is based at Nasdaq’s Swedish office in Stockholm.
About this opportunity
The team is responsible for developing and monitoring the risk models used by the clearinghouse to manage the various risks associated with the derivatives clearing business, such as counterparty, market and liquidity risk.
You will play a prominent role in the development, implementation and management of these models, with a particular focus on fixed income products. In addition you will also be exposed to the other asset classes cleared by Nasdaq, such as equities or commodities.
The Risk Management department aims for knowledge sharing across markets and tasks. Therefore, you will work closely across various teams within the organization, including Operations, Business Development, and Technology, ultimately acting as a subject matter expert against both internal and external stakeholders during the development of both our existing markets as well as new initiatives.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and to gain a thorough understanding of the global derivatives clearing business.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Management and development of Nasdaq Clearing’s risk models
- Taking part in cross-functional projects in connection to the development of new products or markets, and responsible for developing the appropriate models and risk frameworks for covering the risks involved
- Acting as subject matter expert on various derivatives, representing risk management towards customers, regulators, and internal decision-makers
- Development of Python or .NET applications used by the risk management team
- A master’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of working experience in the financial services industry
- A solid interest in financial markets, and the ability and will to reach a deep understanding of the risks inherent to derivatives.
- Positive attitude and an ability to adapt to a constantly evolving environment
- Full proficiency in English both written and spoken
- Analytical and self-motivated
- Strong quantitative skills
It would be beneficial
- Experience in risk and/or pricing within the Fixed Income area
- Experience in programming in Python and SQL Server databases
Nasdaq offer You
Nasdaq are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce to power innovative ideas vital for our business and our clients. You can expect a collaborative, fast-paced, and constantly evolving work environment where you are recognized for your results and ability to drive things forward.
We offer a full-time position in Stockholm, Sweden. As the process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible to the recruitment agency Uniqruit and responsible recruitment consultant Tobias Danielsson. www.uniqruit.com