Uniqruit is now seeking a Head of Group Business Control to join Sambla Group. One of the leading players in the Nordic region within loan comparison. Through several well-known brands they support consumers in consolidating and getting the best terms on their loans. Sambla Group was acquired by Nordic Capital in 2021 and is on an exciting growth journey to become the largest online comparison company in northern Europe. As the Head of Group Business Control, you will play a crucial role in achieving this goal.
You will be responsible for further developing and improving the company’s reporting, analysis, and planning functions. You will lead the budgeting and forecasting process and provide strategic financial and commercial guidance to the executive team. You will have personnel responsibility over two colleagues, providing you with the opportunity to grow as a leader. You will report to Group CFO, the role is based at Sambla Groups HQ at Strandvägen 5, in central Stockholm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing Sambla Group and play a pivotal role in shaping its future.
- Own management reporting (weekly/monthly), tracking both financial and non-financial metrics
- Lead the groups yearly budget, forecast and business plan
- Prepare material for and present in Board and management meetings
- Lead and engage in team outputs, e.g., monthly revenue accruals/estimates, cost allocations, profitability analysis, operational analysis, and other ad-hoc analysis
- Coach, lead and develop your team members (currently 2 FTE’s)
- Examining and interpreting commercial and operational data to drive meaningful insights for business development
- Perform cash flow and working capital analysis
- Involved in potential M&A-activities, lead on relevant DD-streams
- +5 years of experience from Transaction Services/ Investment Banking/ Management Consulting or similar, combined with a few years of experience from the Business Control field
- Your strong drive and impeccable organizational skills shine through in your work
- Great finance-based analytical skills with a hands-on approach to work
- Very comfortable working and structuring big data sets in Excel
- Comfortable in planning tools as well as budget and forecasting process
- You lead-by-example with a coaching and supportive attitude
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- A true desire to join and contribute on an ambitious PE-journey
Apply with your CV today, application closes 2023-08-25. All applications and questions go through Uniqruit and responsible recruiter Mikael Schmidt (email@example.com)