NOBA Bank Group continues its exciting journey, and we are now looking for a Risk and Data Analyst to join our Group Risk Control function. This will be a unique opportunity to work within a key Group Function of a market leading banking group which continue to grow rapidly across the Nordics and the European continent. You will be part of a strong team of experienced colleagues and be responsible for further enhancing the risk analysis and data capabilities of the Group Risk Control function.
NOBA is a bank group covering several offerings and products with one common mission - to enable healthy finances for more people. We call this powerful combination of skill, scale, and diverse offerings for aggregated verticals. The verticals are represented by three strong brands, namely Nordax Bank, Bank Norwegian and Svensk Hypotekspension. Together, NOBA is a leading Nordic specialist bank that offers consumers private loans, credit cards, savings, mortgages, and capital release loans for those aged 60+. NOBA has about 2,000,000 customers, mainly in Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark.
The position is placed at the beautiful head quarter in Stockholm city, at Gävlegatan 22 and will report to the Group Head of Financial Risk.
About the role:
You will be a part of a professional team within the Group Risk Control function in Stockholm, Sweden, focusing on analysis of risk data, risk model development and development of our risk data infrastructure
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing risk analysis and support in risk assessments and quantitative risk measurements
- Development of risk data infrastructure and automation, including Risk Data Warehouse
- Model development pertaining to independent risk monitoring and control, KRI-reporting, and ICLAAP-models
- Developing methodologies and tools to support the Group Risk Control function’s independent monitoring and control of NOBA Group’s risks
- Preparing and presenting analysis and reports to the CRO and Group Risk management team
- Supporting in development activities and projects across the Group’s Risk Control function
Who we are looking for:
- An academic background in statistics, mathematics, finance, physics, engineering or similar
- 1-3 years experience from working in risk management, banking or consultancy practice, or other relevant practice
- Good data management skills and statistical/programming knowledge (SAS, R, Python)
- Work experience in data analysis, data warehouse, financial modelling or risk modelling/validation are considered as an advantage
- Willingness to take on ownership and to deliver good quality work on time
- Proactive and constructive team player, ready to share experience and ideas
- Good writing and communication skills (English is the main working language)
What we offer:
- Strong growth and career development within risk management, regulatory requirements and data analysis
- Solid understanding of the key drivers and processes of financial institutions, including understanding of risk management, financial instruments and products
- Experience from joining a rapidly growing banking group and organisation
- Excellent team environment with high degree of support and personal responsibility
- Strong feedback culture and coaching leadership
- Work-life balance
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A strong caring company culture – we really care about each other!
In this recruitment NOBA is cooperating with Uniqruit. If you have any questions regarding the position, contact Tobias Danielsson responsible recruitment consultant 0721-864773. www.uniqruit.com