We are now, on behalf of Tiger of Sweden, seeking to recruit a driven Business Controller for the wholesale channel. The role is based in central Stockholm and reports directly to the Head of Business Control
You will have the opportunity be a part of a highly motivated and energetic team of three business controllers based in Stockholm. The Business Control team is a vital part of the Tiger Sweden organization and its support, insight into profitability drivers and cross-functional collaboration will be of great importance for the future success of the company.
- Work closely with the wholesale country directors being their business sparring partner in the monthly closings as well as rolling revenue tracking and forecasts.
- Drive the wholesale budget and forecast processes ranging from setting collection pre-order targets to weekly and daily management of the replenishment business.
- Analyze and identify performance drivers to offer proactive business support to the wholesale team.
- Work proactively to further strengthen planning and development of the business from a controller perspective.
- Develop and manage regular KPIs and challenge business case assumptions driven by the teams.
- Develop and initiate internal processes and routines in both the Business Control team and the rest of the organization to better track market and customer performance and to further analyze and communicate this in a professional way.
- MSc or BSc in with at least three years of professional experience, preferably from a role as Business Controller or Management Consultant in commercial driven role.
- Strong analytical ability and system knowledge (Excel, SAP R / 3, Business Objects, BPC): Ability to extract, analyze and transform large sets of data into key insights and effectively communicate findings and root causes to the organization and management.
- Solution-oriented with “can-do” attitude who likes to challenge status quo with the aim of constantly improving as-is solutions.
- Driven with the will to develop in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment.
- You have a proven track record of planning and implementing processes and routines within a team.
- You possess at least a basic knowledge of financial accounting
- Experience of managing several stakeholders simultaneously, preferably within sales and commercial teams.
- Excellent communicator: Very strong knowledge of English in speech and writing and with the ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way.
Tiger of Sweden is a Stockholm based fashion house established in 1903 with a heritage in tailoring. For more than a century Tiger of Sweden has stood for style with purpose, dressing men and women for whom true style is about the confidence to be themselves.
The brand founders Marcus Schwarzman and Hjalmar Nordström built the company on the Scandinavian principles of equality and fairness. Tiger of Sweden was first to bring ready-to-wear tailoring to Sweden, making suits accessible not solely for the rich few, but for the working many. Innovation and craftsmanship have defined the brand ever since, with an emphasis on cut, shape and fabric.
Tiger of Sweden´s collections encompass men’s and women’s tailoring, jeans, ready-to-wear and accessories. Headquartered in Stockholm, Tiger of Sweden’s collections are sold globally, both online and at over 1,200 retail stores.