Uniqruit is now seeking to recruit an experienced Group Controller to the leading Nordic private equity real estate company NREP.
The position provides an excellent opportunity to work in a highly professional environment. You will become a part of the Nordic group controlling team currently consisting of thirteen people and report to Head of Group Control located in Copenhagen. To be successful with NREP we believe you enjoy working in a changing environment with the ability to prioritize and work proactively.
The position is placed at NREP's beautiful office in central Stockholm.
- Controlling of funds quarterly and year-end IFRS consolidation
- Analyse and forecasting of P&L and Balance Sheet
- Management reporting and prepare reports to Swedish FSA
- Coordinate the group audit process and the audit of legal accounts.
- Coordination with external accounting firm (financial statements, annual reports, tax returns)
- Participate in developing the process for closing accounts
- Participate in project to transfer service provider preparing IFRS consolidation for the funds.
- Collaboration with fund controllers, asset managers and investment team in different projects
- University degree in Accounting and Finance
- +7 years of relevant work experience within controlling and accounting
- Previous experience of group consolidation process
- Excellent Swedish GAAP knowledge and good understanding of IFRS
- Real estate industry experience. Fund reporting experience is meriting.
- Great Excel skills. BI tools and/or Microsoft Dynamics is meriting.
- You are a team player and have good ability to communicate with people on different levels in the organization.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to conceptualize and think strategically, and resourcefully
As a person we believe that you like to take responsibility and enjoy working in an open, dynamic and changing environment. To succeed in our culture, we believe that you possess great interpersonal skills and a drive to continuously improve and sharpen your work.
In this recruitment NREP is working with the recruitment agency Uniqruit. For more detail of the position please contact Mikael Schmidt at www.uniqruit.com or by phone 0760-222191.
At home in the Nordics, NREP is an integrated real estate product innovator, developer, investor and operator that seeks to make real estate better. We take a multi-stakeholder approach and leverage our multidisciplinary team to develop real estate and real estate anchored businesses that create long-term value for tenants, investors and the wider communities in which we invest.
NREP has over 250 dedicated professionals of whom more than 65 are transaction or asset management professionals.
A key distinctive feature of the firm is the strength and depth of the local teams; built on the premise that a fully local approach is required to identify and best exploit the various opportunities that are present across the Nordic region. NREP has maintained an office in each of its core markets in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway. Since its inception, NREP has raised 12 funds and executed over 300 transactions acquisitions and developments in the Nordic region, of which 125+ have been exited.
NREP currently have assets under management of +€ 5 billion.
It is important to NREP to create real estate that enriches peoples’ lives. They combine a long-term holistic approach with customer focus to provide better real estate offerings to people of all ages and to create healthy sustainable communities.
Learn more about NREP’s business and products on the website: www.nrep.com