Uniqruit is now seeking to recruit an ambitious Group & Investment Controller to the leading Nordic private equity real estate company NREP.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to work in a highly professional environment. You will have an important role in strengthening the Nordic group controlling team and report to Head of Group Control Sweden. You will focus on many aspects of controlling, including cost, business and financial controlling. Furthermore, you will work very close to Investment Managers and Asset Managers as the Finance responsible for a portfolio of investments. The position is placed at NREP's beautiful office in central Stockholm.
- Controlling of a portfolio of real estate investments including liquidity management, covenant reporting, investment performance, cost controlling, etc.
- Preparation of year end accounts and tax returns together with Group Finance team
- Financial Controlling of quarterly and annual reporting according to local GAAP and IFRS
- Communicate and interact with the Investment and Asset Managers as well as responding to ad hoc reporting requests
- Support a culture of continuous improvement to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and service scope of the Group Controlling team
- University degree within a relevant field, preferably Accounting or Finance
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience, ideally from Real Estate or Private Equity
- Experience from similar financial-, business- and/or cost controlling work, international environment is a plus
- Excellent Swedish GAAP knowledge and good understanding of IFRS
- Great Excel skills. Experience working with BI-tools and data warehouses is meriting
- You are a true team player, possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish, oral and written
As a person we believe that you like to take responsibility and enjoy working in an open, dynamic and changing environment. To succeed in our culture, we believe that you possess great interpersonal skills and a drive to continuously improve and sharpen your work.
In this recruitment NREP is working with the recruitment agency Uniqruit. For more details about the position please contact Mikael Schmidt at www.uniqruit.com or by phone 0760-222191.
At home in the Nordics, NREP is an integrated real estate product innovator, developer, investor and operator that seeks to make real estate better. We take a multi-stakeholder approach and leverage our multidisciplinary team to develop real estate and real estate anchored businesses that create long-term value for tenants, investors and the wider communities in which we invest. NREP has over 300 dedicated professionals of which majority are transaction or asset management professionals.
A key distinctive feature of the firm is the strength and depth of the local teams; built on the premise that a fully local approach is required to identify and best exploit the various opportunities that are present across the Nordic region. NREP has maintained an office in each of its core markets in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway. Since its inception, NREP has raised 12 funds and executed over 270 transactions acquisitions and developments in the Nordic region, of which 125+ have been exited. NREP currently have assets under management of +€ 5 billion. In May 2020 Novo Holdings joined the company as the largest single investor.
It is important to NREP to create real estate that enriches peoples’ lives. They combine a long-term holistic approach with customer focus to provide better real estate offerings to people of all ages and to create healthy sustainable communities.
Learn more about NREP’s business and products on the website: www.nrep.com