Uniqruit is now seeking to recruit a driven and analytical associate to our client: JLL Capital Markets. JLL is a leading global real estate advisory firm that is looking to strengthen the Capital Markets team. In this role you will be involved in every stage of a transaction: Compiling market research, managing due diligence processes, performing financial modelling, preparing pitch material and meeting with clients in all aspects of JLL Capital Markets’ advisory roles.
You will be part of a high-energy and team-focused environment, working and learning together with other skilled real estate transaction professionals. The position is based at JLL’s Swedish office in central Stockholm.
- Prepare investment advisory packages such as pitch books and investment memorandum documents
- Work with financial analysis and valuation of real estate assets, portfolios and companies
- Coordinate the due diligence process and site visits
- Take part in client meetings and joint presentations with senior colleagues
- Active part in identifying and evaluating potential deals and prospects such as sellers, purchasers and targets
- Learn and grow your professional network while contributing to the success of the Capital Markets team
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Engineering, or related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience from transaction related work in the real estate industry
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and strong time management skills to prioritize workload
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal quantitative, writing, and communication skills; able to interface with clients at all levels
- Financial modeling experience in Excel and sharp presentation skills in PowerPoint (or similar)
- Honed writing skills with ability to clearly and succinctly communicate ideas and concepts
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken
Sounds like you?
Apply today! Interviews are being held on a rolling schedule. For more information please contact responsible recruiter Mikael Schmidt at Uniqruit.
We’re a world leader in real estate services, powered by an entrepreneurial spirit. We want the most ambitious clients to work with us, and the most ambitious people to work for us. It’s as simple as that. We buy, build, occupy and invest in a variety of assets including industrial, commercial, retail, residential and hotel real estate. From tech startups to global firms, our clients span industries including banking, energy, healthcare, law, life sciences, manufacturing and technology.