Uniqruit is now seeking to recruit an ambitious Group Development Controller to the leading Nordic private equity real estate company NREP.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to work in a highly professional environment. You will be an integral part of establishing and developing the Development Controlling function and report to Head of Development Controlling located in Copenhagen. Your primary focus will be to actively partner with development project leaders and other relevant stakeholders. You will monitor all financial matters and provide rigorous support of critical decision-making in the execution of development projects. The position is placed at NREP's beautiful office in central Stockholm.
- Partner with project leads to assess the completeness of project design packages with focus on cost & finance elements
- Evaluate cost and schedule elements across all areas in the project development including collaboration with third-party providers & contracting parties
- Ensure that overall project portfolio reporting is executed on time and shared with all relevant project leads and stakeholders.
- Monitor & ensure that project control plans and related reporting for cost and schedule elements are implemented during the execution phase
- Support a culture of continuous improvement to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and service scope of the Group Development Controlling-team
- University degree within a relevant field
- +3 years of relevant work experience, ideally from Real Estate, Construction or Consulting
- Experience from project controlling including cost and scheduling
- Deep understanding of construction projects and flair of the financials related
- Experience working in an international group setting, overseeing activities in different countries
- You are a true team player, possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish, oral and written. Knowledge of Danish and/or Finnish would be beneficial
As a person we believe that you like to take responsibility and enjoy working in an open, dynamic and changing environment. To succeed in our culture, we believe that you possess great interpersonal skills and a drive to continuously improve and sharpen your work.
At home in the Nordics, NREP is an integrated real estate product innovator, developer, investor and operator that seeks to make real estate better. We take a multi-stakeholder approach and leverage our multidisciplinary team to develop real estate and real estate anchored businesses that create long-term value for tenants, investors and the wider communities in which we invest. NREP has over 300 dedicated professionals of which majority are transaction or asset management professionals.
A key distinctive feature of the firm is the strength and depth of the local teams; built on the premise that a fully local approach is required to identify and best exploit the various opportunities that are present across the Nordic region. NREP has maintained an office in each of its core markets in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway. Since its inception, NREP has raised 12 funds and executed over 270 transactions acquisitions and developments in the Nordic region, of which 125+ have been exited. NREP currently have assets under management of +€ 5 billion. In May 2020 Novo Holdings joined the company as the largest single investor.
It is important to NREP to create real estate that enriches peoples’ lives. They combine a long-term holistic approach with customer focus to provide better real estate offerings to people of all ages and to create healthy sustainable communities.
Learn more about NREP’s business and products on the website: www.nrep.com